Sunday, February 7, 2016

STICKY bug fixed

So, I was going to work on more docs today ... well, after I did a track for a little song I transcribed from a fake book. And, knowing everything about MMA, I decided to use the Sticky track feature. Only problem was that it just didn't work.

To make the story about a long debugging session short, the SeqClear command was wiping out the settings so carefully set in my track. The fix was simple: just don't clear sticky tracks!

Done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yet another "final" development release

Sorry fans, I know I promised a new stable series over a year ago. Unfortunately life got in the way. Some minor health issues (mostly solve...