Thursday, April 14, 2016

New test version

I finally got a crappy-weather-day here. Ideal to do some needed updating to the plugin routines! Ignazio wrote a nice little module (included in the MMA module directory) with some standard functions which should make writing a plugin easier (well, more consistent). So, that along with his docs, have been added to the official tree.

I really hope some of you are taking advantage of the plugin facility. Possibilities are endless!

So you can enjoy the latest I've put a new developer version up on the website. You can get it at: http://mellowood.ca/mma/downloads.html#developer

Unless we find some serious bugs, this will be the next stable release. Probably version 16.06. But who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 I've been pretty neglectful in keeping this blog up-to-date. Lots of excuses ... but, I'll try to do a bit better! There is a new b...