Thursday, September 15, 2016

I felt great today!

So, here I was ... just minding my own. Doing a bit of email, etc. and I got a phone call. Nice, elderly lady looked up my number and told me that she'd finally decided to give me a call. She'd purchased one of my CDs, mellowood.ca/music/cedars/index.html five or more years ago at an art show and really needed to let me know how much she still enjoyed it. I could hear it playing in the background. During our brief conversation I thought she was going to break down into tears.

The CD was done as a test of MMA! All the backgrounds, 100%, were done with MMA. All I had to do was write the melodies, play the saxophone, record and mix it all. The simple stuff :)

Made me feel pretty darn good knowing that this little test could bring such joy into someone's life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 I've been pretty neglectful in keeping this blog up-to-date. Lots of excuses ... but, I'll try to do a bit better! There is a new b...