Monday, December 24, 2018

Happy Holidays, Christmas, music and MMA

Hope all of you are having a great holiday break!

This can be a pretty wonderful time of year ... make time to enjoy it all. Especially time with family and loved ones.

I've had a lot of fun the last little while playing some accordion (yeah, my first instrument) and did a nice gig at a seniors home yesterday with some fellow musicians. Turned out great.

In the MMA department, I'm still hacking away at it. I'm hoping to get a new release out shortly. Just not decided if it'll be the last ever 18.xx or the first ever 19.xx. Stay tuned. And, I'm getting more and more excited about using plugins to expand MMA instead of expanding the core ... again, stand by for more details.

Best to all,

Bob.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 I've been pretty neglectful in keeping this blog up-to-date. Lots of excuses ... but, I'll try to do a bit better! There is a new b...