Monday, April 22, 2019

Yet another "final" development release

Sorry fans, I know I promised a new stable series over a year ago. Unfortunately life got in the way. Some minor health issues (mostly solved!), busyness, and a lot of music all contributed to a busy life and, unfortunately, new MMA releases have suffered.

Well, suffer no more! I've just posted a new 16.06 with a "final" extension. Unless someone (most likely me) finds a bug, this will become 19.4 (or 5). Please grab it and take it for a test run!

     https://mellowood.ca/mma/downloads.html#developer

And, please, please, please ... let me know if you encounter any problems.

Keep playing music ... it will help the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 I've been pretty neglectful in keeping this blog up-to-date. Lots of excuses ... but, I'll try to do a bit better! There is a new b...