Saturday, February 17, 2018

We're secure now

Different browsers as well as Google are really promoting the idea that ALL websites should be "secure". Typically, this means that a little lock will show up in the address bar of your browser.

So, all my pages at www.mellowood.ca now show the lock.

It means that you can rest assure that the transmission between my host (currently I use  http://namecheap.com/?aff=100587 is not scrambled or hijacked. Well, probably. But, really, it's not that important since I don't have any forms on the site asking for your private information, etc.

But, this should keep Google happy for a day or so. Especially since I also made the site "mobile friendly". What's next?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 I've been pretty neglectful in keeping this blog up-to-date. Lots of excuses ... but, I'll try to do a bit better! There is a new b...