Friday, May 20, 2016

Changed AfterBars to just "After"

So nice to have all my stuff running again. The "server is gone" was just one of many tech issues I had to deal with over the last few weeks. Hopefully, that was the end and I can just enjoy the rest of 2016. Yeah ... right.

I got a bit of time today to play with the AFTEBARS command. I've decided to change the name of the command to just AFTER. Not only is it shorter, but it makes more grammatical sense as well. Seemed silly to have statements like "Afterbars Bars...". Plus, I'm thinking that there might be other triggering events we can add at a later date.

I've got to write some docs for this and another example. Then I'll push out a developer version.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 I've been pretty neglectful in keeping this blog up-to-date. Lots of excuses ... but, I'll try to do a bit better! There is a new b...