I have more work done on the plugin mechanism. Plugin names and their associated directories are now totally case-insensitive. They can now reside in three different locations:
the current directory (.),
the directory of the current file being processed,
the plugins directory.
Also added a bunch of debug stuff and sanity tests.
And, while hacking away, I've made the pretty printer for error/warning messages even pretty by using the terminal width for formatting.
All is very cool. Release coming soon.
Sorry fans, I know I promised a new stable series over a year ago. Unfortunately life got in the way. Some minor health issues (mostly solve...
Harmonies are done! And a new developer version is now available. Get it at: https://mellowood.ca/mma/downloads.html#developer The...
This is the last 16.06 that will be posted. Next month I will be releasing 19.01. So there! In the meantime could you please grab this ver...
I just found a minor bug in the TRUNCATE code. It didn't accept an integer argument for the Side= option. The underlying code all worked...