Tuesday, January 5, 2016

You know, it's amazing how bugs persist.

I just got notified of a bug in the If/Then code which meant that most string comparisons weren't being done correctly. And, I have no idea how long this bug has been around (and, no, I'm not going to look at old versions to see either).

Anyway, it's fixed now and will be in the next beta release. If this bug is bugging you, send me a mail and I'll send a fix.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Truncate

I just found a minor bug in the TRUNCATE code. It didn't accept an integer argument for the Side= option. The underlying code all worked...