Monday, January 18, 2016

I have the plugin business working quite nicely. Yes, soon there will be a beta for you all to try out!

But, first a question: How to name a plugin?

Up to now my test code has been accepting a name (for example "Hello") and adding that to the command tables currently in MMA. This means that you can use "Hello" just like any other command.

It might be just a bit too easy and quite hard to spot in MMA source files. So, I'm suggesting that we convert "Hello" to "*Hello" in the internal tables.

Any comments?


MMA -- Musical MIDI Accompaniment generates background tracks for your songs. Get it at http://www.mellowood.ca/mma .

No comments:

Post a Comment

 I've been pretty neglectful in keeping this blog up-to-date. Lots of excuses ... but, I'll try to do a bit better! There is a new b...